[pct-l] Re: Whos Who on the Zoo

Gutsy, section hiker, phoned from Cajon Pass today.  She started at Campo on April 22, with a zero day at the ADZPCTKO on April 23, and she skirted around 12 trail miles to avoid Fuller Ridge.  As she moved north, the hiking crowd thinned considerably.  She saw almost no other hikers after Big Bear City.  For a couple of days she hiked with Rob and Donna, who are now taking a break with relatives and planning their next move.  The pack is very fragmented, with people trying many different strategies to deal with the snow in SoCal.

The weather seems to have dispersed the cluster of thru hikers this year.

Dan