[pct-l] Weathercarrot's DVD

Deems asks:

<< Is there a website to find the Weathercarrot PCT-DVD??
I haven't seen a source in the memos talking about it.. >>

Well, actually, there is:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2005-April/021456.html

and this one:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2005-April/021545.html

and that's about as far as it'll go... this was never intended to be a
formal kind of thing....

Regarding the availability of more copies, I'm starting to run thin, and I'm
now on the road for most of the rest of the year, so I'll be limited in the
number of requests I can take. I'm taking a bunch with me to the kickoff
tomorrow, as well as another smaller bunch set aside for October's
ALDHA-east Gathering (I may not be able to burn any more between now and
then). So, since there's now about 300-400 in circulation, I'm hoping that
we've come to a point where those that have copies and a desire/ability to
make more and distribute further would feel free to do that. I've gone about
as far as I can with it logistically for the time being. But I'd be happy to
see that as many possible who want to see it have some kind of access. So
again to everyone who has one or about to have one, as long as it's not a
commercial-type use (there's copyrighted music on there, plus the
photography of many generous '04ers), you can do whatver to get it out
there. Thanks, and see ya'll soon,

wc