[pct-l] Water reports & ADZPCTKO

Going to the ADZPCTKO?

Looking for water reports?

Please go to www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater

before you leave the house and print one to bring with you!

Here's the deal:

I'll have a hundred or so copies at the Water Talk on Saturday afternoon,

BUT to get them all printed I'm printing them tonight

AND I'll still be posting updates through Wednesday.

So, you'll have a more accurate report if you print your own,

AND save my printer from burning up.

I'll post ONE copy on the Info Central bulletin board in Site 18,

which will be updated periodically as reports come in during the weekend.

IF you have new water info that's not there,

Please let me know or just NEATLY add it to the report.

I'll be in Site 16 - well, I'll be wandering around most of the time .

See you all there,

AsABat