[pct-l] Re: Questions about hiking the PCT in Oregon

Scott said "I'm hoping to be the first person to carry a sofa the length of Oregon."

How about an inflatable futon instead?  It's not considered ultralight - except maybe to those that joke about carrying sofas!

And seriously consider starting nobo from Carter Meadows or Etna Summit in CA...  MUCH better chance of Bigfoot sightings in the Klamath/Siskiyou mountains than further North up in Oregon!!

(BTW, I just watched your "Walk" DVD, again, for about the twentieth time!  Still very enjoyable... )

Happy trails!!!