[pct-l] Re: Questions about hiking the PCT in Oregon

In '03 taking the death-drop (official PCT) from Wahtum Lake to Cascades Locks,
I ran into a guy who was dragging a 3-wheeled runners stroller UP that grade with
over 100lbs of gear in it for a 10 day camp out.

I say drag, because he broke a wheel completely off.

Anyways Squatch, you'll be in good company.

:)

Scott

Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler