[pct-l] SoBo start dates??

If I was going to head SOBO this year, I'd waiting until mid May and then go down to Campo and head northbound.  Or, if I really had to hike south, I'd see what the snow was like around June 1. My guess is that it will be in pretty good shape, but that mosquitoes are going to be truly spectacular this year. It has been warm for quite a while, and the bugs are going to be bad.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett