[pct-l] Help! I need a GOOD suggestion...

Donna,

I gave a talk at the Adventure 16 store in Tarzana last night and the store
manager mentioned that he thought they were not doing enough to help out PCT
hikers, since their store is closer to the PCT than just about any of the other
A-16 stores.  I told him that he should contact you.  He also knows that there
is a Sportmart and REI (?) closer to Agua Dulce than his Tarzana store.
Nevertheless, he wants to try to help out.  Brennan Marquez is his name.
818-345-4266

Best regards,

Greg