[pct-l] Walking Man

Suge wrote, "Yes, but what about Walking Man IPA?  I've only been able to find it in
the pub in Cascade Locks.  They also have a very nice Brown ale as well.
When I reached Cascade Locks, Walking Man finallly replaced Sierra Nevada as
my official PCT brew."

And a very good pub (Salmon Row) it was. Walking Man is also available at the bar at the Walking Man brewery across the Columbia in Stevenson, Washington. Excellent food and great beer but the hours were boutique hours of 4 PM - 7PM only on select days. The brewer has a fine hobby and friends with whom to share it. Buzz