[pct-l] stoves

There is no good stove, it is just what works for your
situation. If I was hiking with a partner, I do not
think would use an alcohol stove. As a solo hiker, the
alcohol stove works fine.

During winter, it is white gas for me. Try melting
snow with an alcohol stove and well, it takes a while.
:)

My better half and I are probably going to be
backpacking in Utah for a long weekend next month. As
she is NOT a thru-hiker/long distance hiker and will
not eat Lipton's rice (sensible woman, I always said.
:D), will be doing some actual cooking. I'll be
bringing her Dragonfly as it simmers.  (I'll also be
carrying it, too. But that's another story. ;) )

Mike: Your breakfast burritos just may be on the menu!
Mmmm..they sound good!

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com