[pct-l] PCT Forest Service Map

I received the new PCT Southern California map yesterday from the USDA
Forest Service. It covers Campo to Big Bear. It is actually four giant maps
of this section. It is easy to read and full of details about access to the
trail. Particularly helpful to section hikers. Though I am near completing
this area I know it will become one of the prime planning resources for the
journey. I can't wait to see the next one. Call 707.562.8787. It is only
$8.00!
Dana Law
mindreader
http://pctdanalaw.blogspot.com/