[pct-l] Meet Siegfried

I would heartily reccomend that everyone make their own stuffsacks.
Especially those of us that sew some of our own gear.  Usually I have scraps
left over in the size I need.  Commercial stuffsacks are unreasonably
expensive in my experience.  It is just about the easiest project you can do
on a sewing machine and the best part is the weight savings.  When I first
started to lighten my pack all of the stuffasacks together were about 8 oz.,
now, with my homemade sacks, they are all together 2.5 oz! Wow.
Peace and Love,
Matt