[pct-l] The inner me..............and thigh rash!

A far more pleasant, although more expensive, option is to hike using
spandex-like running shorts instead of underwear.  They really do the trick.
And, they would be acceptable to wear on their own when doing laundry and
such.  I had never had this problem until last year sometime.  At the time I
tried tape but it was painful on the leg hair and it fell off easily.  The
running shorts are a permanent solution that is really not painful at all.
Peace and Love,
Matt