[pct-l] Croc specs

Nice photos of the crocs (in day-glo orange !)
http://www.crocs.com/anatomy.asp

I just called them (they are after all only a few
miles away as the crow flies). Had a nice conversation
with them (Hmm..I know they are light..Never had a
person ask that question before...let me get a scale
and weigh them. Hold on a sec!..).

The total specs:

Size L (Men's 8-9) -Beach Model (their most popular):
Was just over 6 oz for one shoe, or 12 oz total for
the pair.

Yes, indeed they do weigh more than one ounce. :)

Ouch! I'

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com