[pct-l] Crocs as birth control

I have a pair of the Crocs Cayman style that I've been wearing for a
year and a half now and I think they're fantastic. I've worn them alot
while creeking and find that they grip everything, even algae covered
rocks. While they are a bit clumsy to pack, the comfort and
breathability are worth the tiny hassle. I'll definitely be carrying my
pair on the PCT.

As to the style factor, I find them just as attractive as a pair of
Birkenstocks. Besides, when you're stinky and covered in dirt and
nobody wants to sleep with you, does it really matter what your feet
look like?

(tic)

Elizabeth