[pct-l] Re: Single source JMT thruhike

I've started in Yosemite 3X and you can get a summit sticker from the
back country office in Yosemite.  most of the rangers don;t get that
kind of permit request very often and they won't know what to do, but
if they call the whitney office, they will tell them.  Its never been a
problem any of the 3X for me.