[pct-l] Gaiters

I will defer to SnoLepard regarding the life of gaiters on a thru-hike. I am
sure it depends on where you walk and what you walk through. Having a second
pair half-way would be smart. He mentions Minigators but they went out of
business several years ago. In last months ezine, I had a review of Dirty
Girl Gaiters. I recommend them for color and uniqueness.
http://www.dirtygirlgaiters.com

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website