[pct-l] Question regarding boots and feet.

Perhaps my foot size did not change on the thru hike
because they had already changed due to aging.  My
hike took place when I was 60.  Arches collapse over
the years, changing foot size I suppose.  And I have
walked thirty miles or more, for fitness, every week
for the last three decades.  Two years prior to my
thru hike I did a different 2000 mile hike, and my
feet did not change during that hike either.

Larry H