[pct-l] Flying from Vancouver to So. Cal

In a message dated 2/13/2005 1:00:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bodhisattvavow@hotmail.com writes:

> I believe that the U.S has a partnership with several other nations,
> includin Mexico and Canada whereby a passport is not reqired for entry.
> However, most things I've read reccommend having one anyway.

I'll ask Richard's question...  Why?

Somehow this reminds me of sending a package Priority Mail from town to town
when you can't possibly out hike it.

Sure knock yourselves out, spent more money.  I'd rather save it for
cheeseburgers and beer.

YMMV,

Sly