[pct-l] New Ultralight Filter

I would question the effectiveness of such a filter.  It might work fine,
but it only claims to remove 96% of contaminants.  That would normally be
unacceptable if one uses the conventional assumption that all backcountry
water sources are contaminated.  Not that I necessarily agree with that
conventional assumption.  Also, it claims to be an iodine-based product.  If
this is true, the water would have insufficient time to be purified by the
iodine by the time it gets to your mouth.
My 2 cents,
Peace and Love,
Matt