From: Rick <rickeyworld@myrealbox.com>
Sent: Feb 11, 2005 12:53 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Struck by lightening!

Since we can't ask about beer canisters, dogs and snakes, I thought I'd ask the things that never get asked.

I've read many stories on trail angels and their wonderful help for PCT hikers.  Has anyone got any stories on trail Devils.  Someone who did you bad, took your stuff, ate your stuff, sent you the wrong way, given  a really scary ride?

Rick