[pct-l] Portland Oregon hotels

Gosh, if it was summer you guys could come camp in my yard. Unfortunately,
my "cabin" is too small for overnight guests this time of year. Unless you
enjoy sleeping outside when it's freezing.

Marge, I'll be participating ina packstock discussion panel and we'll have a
table so stop by! I'd love to see you.

Motels around NE Broadway are close to the Doubletree. Unfortunately, that's
also close to our convention center so will be more expensive. If you have a
car, further up Sandy Blvd will be cheaper.