From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of yogi
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:47 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Portland Oregon hotels

Can anyone out there help me with Portland hotels?  I just made my plane
reservation to go to Trail Fest, but I sure don't want to pay the "special"
PCT rate at the Doubletree of $99/night.  Geez, that's EXPENSIVE.

Can anyone recommend any cheap places close to the Doubletree at
1000 NE Multnoma?  I've rented a car, so I don't mind driving for a while
(but not an hour, ya know) to get to the festivities at the Doubletree.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com