[pct-l] WP Guidebook Questions.

> 3. SoCal, Section C:  Is the water access at GATR Road/Penny Pines still
> closed for 2005?
Is this the GATR Road/Penny Pines water access in the Laguna Mountains in
Section A? It is now open, it was closed due to the 2003 Cedar fire but all
trails are now open in the Laguna Mountain Recreation Area.

> 4. SoCal, Section A:  Is the water tank at the junction of Chariot Canyon
> Road and Mason Valley Truck Trail in operation for 2005?

In many years of checking I have never seen water in the tank at the top of
Mason Valley Truck Trail where the trail drops to Chariot Canyon. The tank
down Chariot Canyon Truck Trail has sometimes had water. There is usually
water in the tank at the Rodriguez Truck Trail crossing.

Frank Dumville