[pct-l] Fear

> So, this brings up an rather interesting question for those who have hiked
> the trail before and those who are aspiring to do so;
>
> What are/were your greatest fears before taking that first step?

One of my biggest fears has been: What if my hiking partner tires of me
lagging behind? Important especially since he's also my life partner and I
would not want our different hiking styles to bring trouble into our
fourteen year-long relationship.

Answer to the fear: but we ARE out there together. That is such a
privilege for both of us that we'd take a lot of grief from each other
before ever giving that up.

Saskia