[pct-l] lightweight packs and bear canisters

Hi Matt,
I used the BearVault inside my Breeze pack. It fitted vertically, not
horizontally. Putting it outside will be really uncomfortable as most of
your pack weight is probably food which will be too far from your back and
pulling you to the back. Or on top it might hit your head. About the
BearVault: be sure to use food grade lubricant (the manufacturers send it
to you on request) on the thread of the lid and keep it clean. It can be
hard to close and especially open it once it gets a little dirty. Nothing
is so frustrating as being hungry and not being able to get at your food
because you cannot open the can and with the BearVault you can SEE your
Clif Bar sitting there. Hey, imagine what the bears must feel like... :-)
Saskia