  From: matt maxon
  To: scourtway@bpa-arch.com ; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 7:07 AM
  Subject: RE: [pct-l] Fobes Saddle Water

  Steve
  I have hiked and worked extensively with PCTA trail crews in the Fobes Saddle area and have worked out of Fobes Ranch as well as hiked the "Fobes Saddle Trail".

  Fobes Saddle Trail SBNF 4E02 is about 1.59 miles 739ft to the trailhead, Fobes Ranch Trail is about 1.57 miles and 514ft loss. Not anywhere 10 miles 3000ft, I don't have my field notes here at work but more precise data is available if you want.

  Attached is a map showing the area in PDF format

  Cheers
  Trail90