[pct-l] New Gossamer Gear item

DANGER:  call me paranoid but with all the hijack programs out there, this
smells funny. They are asking for you to FAX your credit card number,
security code, and expiration date as well as a lot of other personal
information. I doubt Glen would ask us to do that.

Independently verify this before you reply. Here's what the site is asking
you to provide via FAX:

NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS!

To pre-order and assure your delivery in time for the spring season, write
the following information on a piece of paper and fax to 760-720-2282. This
is a private, secure, 24-hour fax line.

Name, billing address, shipping address if different, phone number, email
address, credit card number, expiration date, security code, size and number
(if more than one) of SpinnTwinn tarps desired.

You will receive email confirmation of your order and the total order amount
charged to your credit card. Orders are subject to the Gossamer Gear
warranty and return policies listed on the site. We expect to be shipping
the first SpinnTwinns in March 2005.

Wandering Bob Bankhead