[pct-l] Great Divide thruhike

Suge,
I read your pct journal before I hiked last year, and also remember reading
somewhere that you got off the AT and did some hiking in Canada in the late
summer/fall, I didn't realize it was the great divide.  I fittin to do some
hiking this summer up there and need all the logistical help I can get.
Could you maybe contact me off list with some info in re the great divide?
Anything at all would be helpful...distance, resupply, guide books, ect.

Thanks in advance,
Munch

<<Here is a review that I posted on Whiteblaze of an expanded capacity P1
that
Brian made for me the previous summer for my Great Divide thruhike.  I liked
it
alot, and it will be making another tour somewhere this summer, maybe on the
CDT
or PNT.

Suge>>