[pct-l] Re: What do use to carry your 2 gallons per day ofwaterinthe des...

Believe it or not, Sly, Hauser was dry last spring at
Kick-off time.

I couldn't believe it either. Something tells me it might
have at least a wee trickle same time this year, though.

Ah, nature. You are so capricious, but still we love you.
Can't resist you, even though we'll never really know you.
Bedazzlement and befuddlement, both, and we are overjoyed
for

<snip>

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net