[pct-l] Re: Its February

Yep, it is February.  As to how to register for the ADZ, it's coming.  Our
illustrious webmaster, Carl, is busier than a yellow jacket around a T-bone.  We
will loudly announce it here when it is up and operational.

Registration for the ADZ is a two way street.  On the one hand, it helps you
to know that we're expecting you and therefore have a place for you.  On the
other hand, it informs us that you're coming and enables us to plan to have
enough food and drink to provide and figure out where we going to have you camp.

Like many of the ADZ organizers, Carl is a busy man with a deeply engrained
passion for the PCT, but who maintains two businesses, a relationship with a
lovely wife and supports several good causes and youth groups.

A LOT of planning for the ADZ is currently ongoing behind the scenes of this
list.  The 7th event is shaping up to be one of the best.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
ADZPCTKO Coordinator

In a message dated 2/3/2005 8:01:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,