[pct-l] North to South--No Really

I know there has been lots of chatter out there about North to South but is
anyone considering it?  I know the conditions can change overnight but
seeing this winter (we live in Hood River, OR) I don't expect us in the
Northwest to catch up.

So Manning Park Nordic trails are closed to a lack of snow; Stevens Pass,
Snoqualmie Pass, White Pass and Mt. Hood Meadows (Bennet, Barlow, Wapintia
Passes area in Oregon) are all closed with no snow on the ground. The ski
resorts have insisted normal snow patterns will reemerge but I've also heard
the opposite.

Which leaves the questions of the Goat Rocks and Crater Lake and the
possibility of late freak storms in the Cascades?

So May 1st Manning Park anyone?  ADZPCTKO North?  Want to avoid the
possibility of horrendous forest fires in Oregon and Washington; the Sierras
at the peak of wildflower season--doesn't sound bad if things stay the
same!!