From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of yogi
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 11:00 PM
To: Marion Davison; PCT List
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Re: The Mojave River

WOW! That is an amazing photo! I had to do a double-take to figure out
where it was. That's a LOT of water! And the PCT is underneath it!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Marion Davison wrote:
Check out this dramatic photo showing the PCT inundated by water behind
the Mojave Forks dam.

http://groups.msn.com/Wizard/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=928

As soon as roads are open (and the water goes down) we will get in there
and do a survey. We will take digital pix and waypoints. The bad news
is we had more heavy rain today.

Marion