[BULK] - Re: [pct-l] Pack weight to body weight ratio...

A message on pack weight I recently posted was according to what I read in another message written by someone else that one should be able to carry half one's weight. At 6'3" and 200 lbs, I don't need to lose weight, but will one lose weight from hiking when one doesn't need to lose weight?

Kraig