	From: Steve Peterson [mailto:steve_peterson@sbcglobal.net]
	Sent: Thu 12/16/2004 7:50 PM
	To: Jeffrey John Olson
	Cc: dude; jeffmoorehead1@cox.net; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
	Subject: Re: [pct-l] snow pack between Tuolumne Meadows and Lake Tahoe

	OK, here's what I found in the archives. Unfortunately, the page doesn't exist
	any more....
	=============================
	     * Subject: [pct-l] PCT Sierra Snow
	     * From: mark dixon <mdixon@email.bigsky.net>
	     * Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 21:03:51 -0700

	Hi all, I've been listening in on the PCT list for some time now. My pal
	Jim (Danny Boy) and I recently made the decision to do the through hike
	this year. I'm kind of a hydro-data junkie, so I put together a web page
	with snow data for some snow sensor stations along the Pacific Crest Trail.

	I've included plots of previous years data along with current data for a
	number of stations. I'll try to update it every week or so leading up to
	the big day. You can find it here:

	http://www.bigsky.net/mdixon/snow/snow.htm

	Any questions, let me know.

	Mark Dixon