[pct-l] caloriic burn rate by body weight and activity

> http://www.fitresource.com/Fitness/CalBurn.htm  Has calories/hr/Lbs.
> body weight for 'hiking- cross country'

Cool.  I added that to my food page.  More useful for americans than
factors measured in minutes and people weight in Kgs.

> I'm curious whether you've
> established  a personal range of calories/hr. at your body weight for a
> range of miles/hr.

I haven't really figured out what I am burning / hour.  I have figured
out than 1800-2200Kcal seems to hold me for my typical day
(15-20miles) with moderate (3000ft elevation gain) and moderate temps.
 But I am carrying some extra fat which is hopefully also getting
burned.

--mark