[pct-l] food!

Things I love to eat:

Vigo Black Beans and Rice (takes 20 minutes to soften but is so good)
Gnocchi (potato AND pasta, hurray)
Carnation Instant Breakfast
Fruit Roll Ups (call me a kid if you want but they make me happy, good
pick me up)
Stoned Wheat Thins (big yummy salty crackers that are just as good
stale)
Grape Nuts with dried cranberries

Any kind of fruit leather is great, and its really easy to make- just
puree fruit, cook it down on the stove and then spread on cookie sheets
in the oven (parchment paper helps) at 135 for 4-6 hours. Keeps
forever. I especially like apple. PS- to extend your fruit, add some
zucchini. I swear you won't taste it.

If you're like me and you have a hard time choking down the peanut
butter, try making spicy peanut sauce to coat your pasta of choice:
After you boil your pasta just combine a little water with peanut
butter (crunchy or smooth, you decide, but the oilier the better), one
of those little packets of soy sauce from your local take out, some
bouillon, hot sauce (or chili flakes) and if you can afford to bring
it, either a dash of lemon juice or rice vinegar. Voila! Peanut butter
in disguise of something tasty.