[pct-l] tent question

Monte Dodge wrote,

>> While the " Big Boy's" do come out with a decent pack or tent once in a
while, I would rather buy and support the folks that did the leg work on light
weight gear. Buy a Tarp-Tent, Six Moon's tent or Nomad. Same with packs go with
a ULF, Six Moons or G-4.

I agree with Monte. My tent is old and heavy so I am in the market for a new
tent. I was at the Gathering (of the American Long Distance Hiking
Association) at Donner Summit in early October and saw Henry's and Ron's
tents. One of them will get my business before Spring. They are both good.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website