[pct-l] Re: What's the news on Wanderlust?

Aloha Dave/Mags/All!

I sure hope he's still up and running.  I have an older model of the Nomad Lite which I love but am hoping to chat with him about a possible "trade up" for my upcoming PCT thru-hike if I don't switch to the Six Moon Design or Henry Shires.  Even if I do, I'm probably looking at switching back to my Nomad at Kennedy Meadows weather dependent. Anyway, I sent an email quite some time ago and have yet to hear anything in return.  Hummm.... let's hope he's off kayaking or some other Grand Adventure.

Mags:  Thank you again for an excellent PCT workshop at the Gathering.  I learned lots!  As I forewarned you there, I'm about to start picking all you PCT pros' brains!  (If you or anyone else is on the backpackinglight site also, please forgive any future redundancy.)  My first question to them -- tarp or tent and which one?  Thanks again for you time and talents at the Gathering.pcc

Aloha! Ann

<<Does anyone know what's up with Wanderlust's Kurt Russell? His phone
number has been disconnected. Has he given up on the tent business or
just neglected to modify his webpage? I hope all is well.

Dave