[pct-l] yet another PCTS trail emblem on ebay

This is something to consider; designate an official "PCT bidder" and therein
not get into a bidding war with another PCT'er who is trying to do the same
or similar thing.  I'll split the cost with you.  The PCTA has few of these but
would surely take another considering the circumstances and offer it in
auction or put it on their office wall.

I think it would be kind of cool to collect as many of these as you can find
and start a campaign of putting them back on trees along old sections of the
trail.  We could start a club;  "The Clandestine Ninja Diamond Sign Spreaders"
or some such! ;-)

Greg

In a message dated 10/18/2004 10:47:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,