[pct-l] yet another PCTS trail emblem on ebay

I'll cough up a few bucks for it and donate it to the pcta as long as
the price doesn't get too high. Juding by the looks of that thing, it
seems to be pretty old. Maybe they use those signs somewhere, but I
haven't seen one of them in years, except maybe half covered by bark.

Using the ebay skills that my girlfriend has taught me means you just
watch the item to keep the price low, and then five seconds before it
"goes off" you bid $20 higher than the current bid, which normally
will get it for a couple bucks higher than the current.

Would I just mail it to the pcta with a note saying "hey, this is for you!" ?