[pct-l] Northern California Section N Hat Creek Rim

It probably won't be hot then, but if it is - Subway Cave is very cool
at night. I of course would not condone spending the night in there in
the blissful cool temperature when it's 100 degrees outside, but I
hear it's been done before ;)

Northerner, Lugnut, didn't you hear that somewhere too?

-The One
PCT 2003