[pct-l] thru-hike completion

I see that Steve Setzer (Scrote) wrote that he completed his hike. Had he not written I wouldn't have had his email address..., and so I am writing to say that Izzy and I completed our thru-hike on 9/11 along with DAMnation. Despite rain on the last 18 of 20 days through Washington (make that cold, windy rain) it was a Grand Adventure and one I was lucky to have. I am slowly returning to my former world. I have graduated from the slowest lane to the next slowest..., it may be months before I am in the fast lane..., and Izzy has been a recluse. Best Wishes to all. Buzz