[pct-l] LOOKING FOR PCT THRU-HIKE PARTNER FOR SPRING 05

Hi all...
After exhausting the possibilities of hiking the trail with any of my
existing friends, I have decided to try this forum to find a partner (or
partners) to hike with.  I am interested in hiking the length of the trail
this coming spring and summer.  I am 20 years old, attend Chico State
University, and have a great deal of outdoor experience.  If you are
interested in finding a hiking partner or have any ideas on how to find a
partner, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks -- John