[pct-l] Gaitors for running shoes

I've been using the REI Spring Gaitor (2.5oz, size Lg) for a couple of
seasons - work great over my trail runners (Montrail Vitesse) as well as
light boots. They are made of Schoeller Dynamic, so they are very trim
fitting. Not waterproof, but I wear them snowshoeing with excellent
results.

Jim

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?productId=9404694&storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&langId=-1&color=&img=/largeimages/670848.jpg&view=large