[pct-l] Gaitors for running shoes

A hearty ditto hear as well.

FYI-

For the winter, I purchased a pair of the heavy duty "waterproof" gortex
double layered gaitors (from REI) and permanently glued them to my plactic
mountaineering boots. There is a 1" wide piece of heavy duty rubber
that goes under the boot and after 3 seasons of winter use it is'
still there; however it may not hold anything since the bottom
of the gaitor is so heavily glued to the boot.