[pct-l] AZDPCTKO Date for 04

Yep, the 6th ADZPCTKO dates for 2004 are set for April 23rd (Friday) and
April 24th (Saturday).  The ADZPCTKO website (www.pct77.org/adz) hasn't been
updated yet due to busy lives, Southern California fires, smog, congestion and
commuting ;-)

Briefly, we have reserved a huge number of campsites so you don't have to
this year and we will have the pavilion for both Friday and Saturday nights this
time.  Some of the sites will be reserved for the thru-hikers like last year
so that you can get a head start on getting to know each other and a few sites
will be reserved for vendors, such as; GVP, A16, Henry Shires, Six Moons,
Hennessey Hammocks, ULA and other selected long distance hiking focused gear
manufacturers.

A few good talks - shows are planned to help you get into the mood of the
trail and to help inform you of up-to-date conditions.

You don't have to attend the ADZ to get the water info, however, it is the
most up-to-date and thorough on the spot info that you will find, and, of
course, wouldn't be if given out beforehand.

The gear contest will be the best this year with great prizes and new rules!
Look for details on the website when the smoke clears and the Christmas
lights have been taken down.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
"Strider"

<<<
Has a date for the AZDPCTKO been set yet or is it still too early ?.> Can you
> get the water cache info without attending the Kickoff ?.

Thanks