[pct-l] (no subject)

Hello Greg,

We have watched the news with all the fires in Southern California and I was
wondering,
do you know if all the people who volunteer to put on the Azds are okay.  I
think a number of them live outside the cities.  I was thinking about
Bob(the breakfast man) Meadow Ed, Eckert, Azabat (Bill) Glen and Reader and
of course the class from 77, and all the Water Stashers, as well as numerous
others incl your family.  Have you heard anything?

A long with the devastation in Washington State, it makes a person wonder if
there will be a PCT to hike in O4. However, I think the PCT Hiker can do
anything and make any detours needed and as Yogi said, Your PCT hike maybe
different than others.

Marge   [The Old Gal]
http://www.prothman.org/marge