[pct-l] Mail Drops - Cajon Pass, Pink Motel, Quincy, Timberline?

I UPS'ed a package to Timberline this year. They charge $2.00. I was pretty
happy with the service. Especially compared to Oallallie which lost my
package 2nd year in a row.
Another drop not mentioned in the guide etc. is Trout Lake it's about a 15
mi. hitch  but super hiker friendly and the best lodging deal I found on the
trail this year. I stayed at the General Store. A nice room, shower, cable
tv and free laundry for 40 bucks. I heard the local B+B gave some good deals
to thru's .Also if your heading there ya might wanna stop eating those
hucklberries and throw them in your pack as ya go cuz they pay $5 a lb. for
them at the store.
Jeff (rogue