[pct-l] What is the consensus...

dude wrote:

> --
> I am sure that there will be no consensus :-)

It is really hard to see your pictures through the tears streaming down my
face and the sobbing...
I have only hiked sections C,D, G,H, and I so I am not qualified to vote,
but I have a picture very similar to your first Banner Peak picture as the
wallpaper on my computer screen, and I have at least 50 pictures of the
area between Garnet Lake and Donohue Pass taken on various trips.  I try
to camp at Island Pass every year and am slated to camp there twice this
year.  So from my limited perspective I vote for Banner Peak/Mt. Ritter as
the most beautiful.  Hey, it was on the cover of the PCT coffee table
book, wasn't it?
llamalady