[pct-l] My tentative resupply plan... thoughts?

Ok, so I think I have at least a working plan for my resupply. I'm going to
be doing postal drops, and right now the towns I plan on having resupply
packages mailed to me follow. Any suggestions for towns I should add, towns
I should remove, etc?

Also, I'll be using a white gas stove (although I am going to give a cat can
stove a try for a bit, and may switch to it), will I have any problems at
any of these trowns getting white gas?

Thanks for any comments or suggestions :)

Mt. Laguna
Idylwild
Big Bear City
Wrightwood